- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Tasks and responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct and correct placement tests
- Handle student requests/complaints and report them to Education & Training Managers
- Handle and responds to teachers’ requests during the afternoon class hours
- Ensure accurate data is entered and maintained for public, closed and test prep classes on SRA
- Create certificates and grade reports.
- Create and share public course schedule
- Ensure that customer surveys are conducted regularly and feedback is shared with teachers and management
- Collect and analyze training program data monthly (quantitative and qualitative), and make recommendations to Manager
- Ensure that certificates are created for public students who have requested them
- Handle OSP requests, grade reports, and certificates
- Coordinate with Technical Officer as needed on teachers’ issues
- Maintain trainer database
- Database creation and management, conducting evaluations for sponsored programs and grants
- Update programs database for all participants for sponsored programs and grants
- Conduct and correct placement tests for corporate clients.
About this Company
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amideast
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST in its early years focused on promoting U.S. study to students in the MENA...