Qualifications and work experience
- 7+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years as software architect/technical lead.
- 3+ year experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM).
- Strong experience working in all project life-cycles, in team.
- Ability to mentor development staffs while implementing best practices and improving the development processes.
- Creative/innovative: proposes system improvements and offers alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear and proactively seeks solutions to improve processes and applications.
- Must be an effective communicator, balancing business goals with engineering goals Responsible, quick learner, innovative Proficient in .NET framework, C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems Proficient in web development .
- Web frameworks: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Api, ASP.NET.
- Excellent knowledge in front end web tools and frameworks; Jquiry, bootstrap, kendo, angular Js…
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#.
- Excellent level with Microsoft SQL Server .
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Proficient in Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- good understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (SVN).
- Good Familiarity with continuous integration.
About this Company
MILLENSYS is dedicated to provide a state of the art solutions for the healthcare , industrial and business IT sectors, integrating multiple systems that help multiple organizations, business owners and health care professionals to run their daily business in a fast, safe and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Millensys