- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- The Front Office is the first impression of the company, organization or anything, to the people, customers, clients etc.
- Therefore, the job of front office is a vital position in an organization.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- General office secretarial tasks.
- Assisting in HR activities such as preparing time sheets, payment rolls, employee insurance.
- Maintains an inventory of office supplies and equipment and managing office maintenance needs.
- Assisting in accounting activities such as documenting and filing receipts and bills.
- Representing the company outdoor if needed (example at banks , delivering documents to customers, etc).
- Greet customers, clients or any visitor who comes to the organization in an elegant way and direct them properly.
- Answer calls made to the organization and render services for the same.
- Must coordinate and manage the communication links between different departments of the organization
- Responsibility might include responding to and fielding telephone calls, relaying messages to the general manager, and handling incoming communications such as email and formal letters.
- Manage electronic and paper files.
- Managing calendars, plan meetings and conferences.
- Make travel arrangements for the general manager.