This job is closed or expired and is no longer open for applications
Astrazeneca - Alexandria, Egypt
| || || |
| || |
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, having 21 brands for the treatment of diseases in different therapeutic areas like Respiratory , Gastroenterology , Cardiovascular , Diabetes and Oncology. AZ is living a total transformation worldwide through a science-led innovation strategy.
In AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we'll develop you beyond what you though is possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As Medical Representative , you will play a vital role in improving patient's lives in the territory.
The mission of Medical Representative is to provide solutions to improve the quality of patients' Lives. You will be able to lead all sales activities in the assigned territory . It's a role that will involve collaborating with sales team to provide the best possible results and gaining wide scope of experiences. If you are inspired by the different possibilities to make a difference in patients' lives , Join Us
· You'll lead the integration of all sales and marketing activities with the utilization of multiple sources into the assigned area .
· Prime Objective will be to ensure the achievement of sales Targets in line with the best practice and undergoing AstraZeneca policies and procedures.
· You will be accountable for the achievements of different Sales KPIs including number of visits ,
· Achieving high standard quality of visits
· Maintaining required sales targets
· Achieving market growth and others.
· Taking responsibility for KPIs development and reporting.
AstraZeneca is one of only a handful of pure-play bio pharmaceutical companies to span the entire value chain of a medicine from discovery, early- and late-stage development to manufacturing and distribution, and the global commercialization of primary care, specialty care-led... (More)