This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receiving the customers and visitors and facilitating their interview with the General Manager, as well as receiving telephone calls, faxes and emails, and recording them in the receipts register in the absence of the General Manager.
- Receiving the incoming mail by direct delivery or through the Foundation postal box and giving it the serial number and date from the entry in the correspondence records.
- Referring the correspondence to the competent authorities after presenting it to the Director General or his authorized representative.
- Follow-up correspondence received by the Director-General to ensure that the necessary procedures are taken and returned to the file as specified.
- Reply to correspondence under instructions or orders of the Director General, whether internal correspondence relating to the institution or correspondence to entities outside the institution.
- Preparation of correspondence issued by the institution ready for delivery after giving the serial number issued by the entry in the records of correspondence.
- Save copies of outgoing correspondence according to the sequence of number and date in the public issued file.
- Save a copy of the correspondence issued with their priorities and attachments to the file according to their nature.
- Keeping the internal correspondence and documents of the Director General special files and according to nature and in an organized manner.
- Preparation of circulars and administrative orders and printing,
- processing and distribution as directed by the Director General.
- Follow up the implementation and delivery of all reports and administrative orders to various departments within the institution, including for presentation to the Director General and to inform his guidance.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the Director General.
- Arrange the archive of the Secretariat and responsible for the full.
- Responsibility and all documents and files and documents the assets of the.
- Institution delivered to him.
- Work under pressure.
- The number of hours to increase the work if necessary.
- Take responsibility for work.
About this Company
International Arabic Company for Electric Industries E&M
See all Careers and Jobs at International Arabic Company for Electrical Industries
Egyptian Shareholding Company established in 2006
One of leading companies in Electrical industries specialized in Energy Saving lamps, LED lamps, Switches & Sockets, Wall Cover plates and other...