- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software issues via ticket system or e-mail to ensure process smoothness and reaching the highest levels of business excellence.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing first level of resolution in troubleshooting network, hardware and software issues.
- Responsible for providing on-time problem resolution.
- Ability to work with different levels of knowledge and diagnose different problems.
- Ability to identify the different problems which needs escalation to different teams and follow up with them till resolution.
- Can work with different tasks in a smooth and effective way.
- Responsible for dealing with different providers to report and follow up with them on any outage during the working hours.
- Handle different requests using ticket system or e-mail.
- Deliver the knowledge needed to the customers in simple way.
About this Company
Centro Global Solutions is a multinational boutique provider of customer contact solutions and business process management. Centro Global Solutions provides call center and business process outsourcing services in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions....
See all Careers and Jobs at Centro Global Solutions