- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Management and Fund Management
- Providing and interpreting financial information.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly.
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
- Analyzing competitors and market trends.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines.
- Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities.
- Supervising staff.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
Responsibilities and Job Description
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing
- Compile key business metrics and report on them to management
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management
About this Company
Composed of a team of experts in various areas and fields related to technology and business development, ITSC provides its clients and partners with innovative solutions. With our dedication to helping organisations create value, ITSC earned a position among the top...
See all Careers and Jobs at ITSC