- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules on the FAS Software System; provide monthly detail to the Senior Accountant for General Journal entries; insure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Maintain Purchase Order Processing system.
- Manage employee credit card applications and charges.
- Process Accounts Payable paperwork at completion of the check run.
- Prepare mailings and priority shipments for the Finance/Accounting Department.
- Prepare labels and maintain files as needed within the department.
- Prepare correspondence as needed within the department.
- Assist Senior Accountant with payroll system and payroll related items.
- Assist CFO with 401(k) system.
- Manage petty cash account.
- Assist the CFO in tracking and maintaining company insurance policies (except Employee Benefits, which are maintained by the HR Department).
- Assist the CFO with facility support and security issues.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice - by the CFO or Senior Accountant.
About this Company
Our consultants maintain a strong and professional relationship within the various sectors of the Egyptian market place, and they have gained their respect and trust due to their commitment and professionalism.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alkan Consult