- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Will be responsible for overseeing the complete production cycles of all crops.
- Participate in the Pre-production and Post-production processes, including seedling, harvesting, and packaging.
- Provide periodic reports on the status of crops to management.
- Assist the production manager in ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Consult the production manager on the different nutrition requirements of different plants and crops.
- Follow instructions and recommendations given by the technical department.
- Observe and react to the different symptoms of various crop diseases, bacteria, and fungicides that may arise.
- Maintaining proper documentation for all of the above.
Scope of work
Scope of operations Includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Overseeing production facilities.
- Ensuring all proper farming practices are being implemented, including nutrition, and Pest and Disease combating.
- Supervise Workers and Production Engineers and ensure that they are following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Manage Production Engineers and provide instructions and consultation for the production process.
- Assisting upper management whenever necessary.
About this Company
Growing food without soil has been an ancient practice, and modern
See all Careers and Jobs at Agrimatic Farms
technology has only perfected it. One of the innovative technologies
at the forefront of futuristic food production is aquaponic agriculture.
This technology is globally acknowledged as one of...