- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our client, a Real Estate Developer in 6th Of October, is looking for an Executive Assistant to CEO:
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation.
- Screening phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- Creating and maintaining filing system and keeping track of current, closed and archived files.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products.
About this Company
The company was founded in 1997 as Pauline D’Arcy HR & Recruitment Consulting being one of the first executive search firms in Egypt. After a 10 year period of growing renown for professional recruitment standards, the company joined AIMS International as Egypt’s local partner...
See all Careers and Jobs at Pauline D'Arcy Recruitment