This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 10,000 EGP per month, annual bonus
About the Job
- Reports to the Web Development Team Leader and builds dynamic portals and websites for the company’s different brands while working with colleagues and clients to understand user needs and requirements.
- Writes, tests, and debugs code for websites.
- Maintains knowledge of programming languages and monitors website analytics.
- Generates periodic reports from existing sites to benefit management decisions as well as to fulfill client requirements.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, and schedules; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and platforms.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; and maintaining personal networks.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Web development.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Understanding of MVC pattern.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL/MySQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Preferred to have Good knowledge in NodeJS
- Good to be familiar with NPM, Gulp.
- Experience in Linux is preferred.
- Knowledge in GIT. source control.
- Background in Agile methodology and scrum methodology
- Must Worked in one of MVC framework eg: Laravel, Codeigniter. YII.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Strong leadership abilities
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Strong managerial abilities and delegation of authority
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Resourceful, dedicated, and enjoys coding and problem solving.
About this Company
Quadrant | Middle East is a rapidly growing provider of value-added services, electronic payments, loyalty, and rewards.
See all Careers and Jobs at Quadrant Middle East
We are a team of talented enterpreneurs from various disciplines. Our aim is to grow as the region's preferred partner for value added...