This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Director of Government Relations supports the company President in the achievement of the strategic plan of the company and responsible for managing an effective government relations program on behalf of CFLD and common goals of its members; and responsible for relationship building with the Egyptian government representatives and media.
- The Director of Government Relations supports and expands the efforts of CFLD to work with local government agencies and officials, community-based organizations and constituencies, and local businesses and business associations, to promote mutually beneficial outcomes for CFLD and the local community.
- He/She will seek to enhance CFLD's relationships with this wide range of constituent groups and promote mutual understanding through pro-active communications.
- Bachelor Degree in Political Sciences, or a related field.
- A Master Degree in a related field and experience and previous work experience with a development organization is highly desired.
- At least 10 years of experience in Government Relations role.
- In-depth understanding of local government operations, policy and protocol.
- Background/experience with construction/development projects or policy and/or local economic development.
- Candidate must posses understanding of the Egyptian real estate development market, particularly withing Egypt.
- Must have the ability to confidently interact with high level elected officials, senior management and executives.
- Strong presentation, communication and writing skills are required.
- Must have previous experience working with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Candidate should be an organized, creative, energetic, and collaborative self-starter with excellent communication skills, who enjoys working withing a collaborative group dynamic.
- Must possess strong initiative, along with excellent skills in management, team building, delegation and problem-solving.
About this Company
China Fortune Land Development Co., Ltd (CFLD) (Stock Code: 600340) is one of the leading industry city operators in China. Founded in 1998, CFLD continues to innovate and better the lives of communities in China and around the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at China Fortune Land Development Co.,Ltd.
CFLD is governed by four key...