This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, Chinese
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Job
- The job purpose is to provide concise legal advice to all departments within the company.
- Assist with legal negotiations with external clients and deal with the production and review all documents containing legal obligations.
- Develop junior legal staff and assistants.
- LLB degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 10 years of post-qualified experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiating and drafting skills.
- Previous experience in international law firms and large multinational companies.
- A sound understanding of the real estate business and the legal implications of the same.
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Outstanding public speaking skills.
- Experience in developing winning communication.
China Fortune Land Development Co.,Ltd.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Writing, English Speaking and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
China Fortune Land Development Co., Ltd (CFLD) (Stock Code: 600340) is one of the leading industry city operators in China. Founded in 1998, CFLD continues to innovate and better the lives of communities in China and around the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at China Fortune Land Development Co.,Ltd.
CFLD is governed by four key...