- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Reviews payroll data such as working hours, KPIs, and other deductions to be withheld, from time sheets to other records.
- Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Review, validate and record all Time Sheets of the Company employees in order to control the attendance and maintain discipline
- Ensure that the annual increase and bonus are within the budget.
- Responsible for the Social and Medical insurance process.
- Responsible for payroll processing in a timely and accurately manner
- Reviews data Records concerning employee Transfer between departments.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Conducts employee on boarding and helps plan training & development
- Administers the Training program, monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Assists in talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Prepare recruitment plans
- Develop and maintain a Management monthly status report showing head count, new hires, and list of resigns, etc.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Review Employment regulations, sanctions and employees' complaints, grievances and disputes
- Reviews internal investigations with employees to implement proper actions in accordance with Egyptian Legislation and internal policies and procedures when needed.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Ensuring compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and updated Government Regulations.
- Supervising, developing, and evaluating subordinates
- A graduate degree (or) post graduate degree in Human Resources Management, or equivalent.
- Solid experience in the Human resources field more than 5 years
- Human resources Diploma/Certificate is a must
- Personnel management background
- Business awareness and management skills
- Excellent English
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
About this Company
J-technology is a specialized in providing top quality business solutions serving a wide range of customers in Egypt and Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at J-Technology
Our expert team is composed of Marketing Consultants, Web designers, Developers, and Digital Marketing Experts.
We offer our...
Job sent successfully to email@example.com.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.