- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Contract / Project
About the Job
- Sr. architect able to plan, schedule and coordinate all technical aspects of projects.
- Reviews and makes adjustments and approvals during the design phase of her project.
- Able to serve as intermediary between all parties involved in a project.
- Resolves client issues and disputes.
- Negotiates terms and fees with clients before accepting a project.
- Able to design, draws and drafts the concepts of a project.
- Consistently updated on development in technology.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Prepare detailed drawings of architectural as well as structural features of buildings or drawings topographical relief maps used in civil engineering projects
- Use knowledge of building materials, engineering practices additionally mathematics to complete drawings
- Use knowledge of building materials, engineering practices plus mathematics to complete drawings
- Assume responsibility of Architectural works in the project and certify on completion the installation.
- Monitor performance of the Contractor I Sub-contractor and identify, raise any quality issue
- Review quality procedures and effectively implement plans across the project. Identify any particular site safety issues and bring to the notice of the contractor.
- Mentor the discipline staff on any advancement of process, procedures and technical skills
About this Company
Pinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management is a professional services provider offers its clients a full range of real estate investments and development management consultancy services throughout the RE development life cycle from insertion to realization.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Real Estate Investments and Development Management