- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Marketing Manager must be able to interact at all levels of the Firm. While most of the day-to-day interaction will be with the Marketing Department and members of other administrative departments within the Firm, this individual will also have regular interaction with attorneys.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assembles pitches and presentations, and handles related tracking of activities with minimal supervision.
- Conducts various research projects used for business development efforts, including company and industry research, pursuit lists, and competitive intelligence.
- Updates practice descriptions and bios on website and in collateral materials, and maintains experience lists for practice groups.
- Assists with coordination of seminars, webinars, conference sponsorships, and other events, including arranging logistics, invitations, materials, and hospitality; assists with follow-up activities.
- Assists with legal directory submissions.
- Coordinates client communications, including legal updates and announcements.
- Updates practice descriptions and bios on website and in collateral materials.
- Collects and enters data into marketing databases/reports, including Pitch & Proposal Database, Business. Development Opportunities Report, CRM, etc.
- Updates/ maintains mailing lists.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Completes other assignments and projects as needed.
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Organically acquire new social media followers and grow existing follower engagement on all social channels.
- Update website content (WordPress) and referral sites regularly for SEO optimization.
About this Company
Levari and Pitmans share a commitment to provide reasoned, technically correct, practical and clear recommendations of how to proceed on any issue on which we are asked to advise.
See all Careers and Jobs at Levari