- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Annual Performance Bonus, Private Medical Insurance.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Warehouse Manager needed for managing a multi-location warehouse setup for Grains & Pulses, tasks include:
- Managing day to day activity of all warehouses through the warehouse keepers
- Keeping track of all company inventory across different warehouses
- Daily and Monthly reporting of the warehouses activity to management
- Leading and Managing the warehouse keepers team to ensure best performance
- Performing regular warehouse checks with auditing team as per company compliance procedures
About this Company
Mediterraneo Egypt was incorporated in 1998 as a privately owned Commodities Trading House specialized in the import, export and distribution of commodities.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mediterraneo Trading
Capitalizing on its traders’ track records and ethical trading practices, Mediterraneo has established...