- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a competent Call Center Supervisor to organize and direct the staff of our call center. You will be responsible for assessing their work and give them feedback to maximize performance.
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phone.
- Use questioning and listing skills that support and effective telephone conversation.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Process documents, forms and applications.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Effective communication with his/hers assigned team members to resolve all issues.
- Effective supervision of the daily work of student advisers assigned to his/hers team.
- Effective evaluation of his/hers assigned team members on all evaluation indicators and on defined evaluation periods.
- Effective communication (negotiation) with interested applicants (via phone & email).
- Effective knowledge and presentation of degrees and certificates.
- Effective communication with internal departments (via phone, email & personal presence).
- Effective system (CRM/SIS) updates.
- Effective time management.
- Effective targets management.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension and English Speaking.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
IEREK – International Experts for Research Enrichment and Knowledge Exchange – is an international institution that is concerned with the exchange of knowledge and enhancing research through organizing and managing conferences in all fields of knowledge.
See all Careers and Jobs at IEREK