Skills And Tools:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing creative designs for a wide array of media
to fit the needs of internal teams and external clients. You will oversee the design's production to
ensure the designs are completed in a timely manner. You will also use your knowledge of design
software to accomplish these responsibilities.
- Responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery.
- Oversee design and production meeting deadlines as well as collaborating with junior
- Work with copywriters and the marketing team to produce the final design
- Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Conceptualize and execute the creative design strategy behind ad campaigns
- Keep up with the latest national and global trends
- Managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas
- Generating fresh new concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Ensure design is compliant with the brand’s identity and ensuring brand consistency
throughout various marketing projects
- Strong graphic design skills
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Critical Thinking
- Strong Content creation
- Strong typography skills in Arabic / English
- Logo Creation
- Layout skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- 5+ years of creative design experience
- Experience using design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Graphic DesignConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago