Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with other depts. teams internally to issue, review and implement project baselines, including resource loading and progress curves generation and monitoring.
- Revise and highlight terms and conditions of contracts as updates become available.
- Work with legal and all relevant involved teams to ensure contracts time frames are met.
- Keep project schedules updated, including updating all project reports including manpower histogram, S-Curve and cash flow in.
- Responsible for reporting projects KPIs and updated graphs ( performance VS actual ) and highlighting any area of concern and any potential delays and recommend an action plan to mitigation in liaising with the concerned depts.
- Work on Variation Orders time frame impact assessment according to the legal and company’s standards in a timely manner.
- Work on Claims delay analysis according to the legal and company’s standards in a timely manner.
- Attend project meetings and discussions with and external clients.
- Bachelor of Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Specialized in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Engineering
- Site Execution is A Must
- Experience in CC/Tendering/Procurement (CC is preferred)
- Knowledge in MEP. Qs.
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in PDF, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English
- Attention To Details
- Males only