Skills And Tools:
- Be part of an ambitious and agile team dedicated to performing programming tasks according to the project plan and functional specifications.
- Conduct research to gain technical knowledge and resolve technical difficulties.
- Participate in the analysis & design of new functional requirements and systems.
- Participate in the estimation of new features and components.
- Participate in product or application definition activities including feature analysis & system tradeoffs.
- Work with a team: serve as a mentor to less experienced software engineers and assist other developers with back-end and troubleshooting.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
- Responsible for handling the development of the project’s most complex and risky tasks.
- 2+ years of working experience in web development.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience in .NET framework.
- Experience in .NET Core.
- Strong DB skills (Mainly SQL server).
- Experience with front-end frameworks including Angular, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge of OOP programming and design patterns.
- Strong knowledge in building REST APIs Web Services.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Working with microservices is a huge plus.
- Knowledge and work with unit testing and TDD is a plus.
- Working with technology tools, frameworks and third-party development libraries like HangFire, RabbitMQ … etc. is a plus.
- Experience with continuous integration is a plus.
- Experience in dealing with Azure or AWS products is a plus.
- Working with NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, algorithms, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated takes initiative.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Full Stack Senior DeveloperConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza9 days ago
- Full Stack Junior DeveloperConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza9 days ago