Skills And Tools:
- Responsible to operate the scientific devices of the dental labs.
- Fabricate dental restorations, prostheses and appliances.
- Assist dental students in labs.
- Prepare dental models for demonstrations and practical sessions.
- Responsible for reporting damages in assigned labs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the upper administration.
- A Technical health institute graduate معهد فنى صحي or equivalent
- Relevant experience in lab operation is a plus.
- Considerable knowledge of dental materials, tools and equipment
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good Arabic and English language command (writing and speaking).
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
Deadline for Application:28 /04 /2022
- Sales Representative - Laborat...Confidential Company - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria20 days ago