Skills And Tools:
- Formation and keeping the staff records.
- Preparation and amendment of human resources documents, employment contracts and employment manuals.
- Communicate with external partners.
- Managing the development and change in the organization.
- Regular reporting of human resources measurements.
- Evaluate employees' performance with the aim of motivating them and encouraging them to develop and improve performance.
- Selection and recruitment of new staff based on the required criteria.
- Audit of daily attendance/access records, preparation and issuance of monthly payroll.
- Working times: Full time.
- Practical experience as a human resources officer in the field of real estate.
- Computer skills is a must (Microsoft Office apps.)
- Adequate knowledge of labor laws.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills via phone, email and personal.
- Education: Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in human resources real estate development is preferred.
- Preferable to Mansoura residents.
- Experience: 3-6 years.
Mention the job title “HR Officer” in the subject.
- HR Business Partner - Mansoura, Dakahlia20 days ago
- HR Operation Associate - Giza, Egypt20 days ago
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - Dokki, Giza20 days ago
- Compensation and Benefits Supe... - New Cairo, Cairo25 days ago
- Admin SupervisorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior Recruitment Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sr. Personnel Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- مدير مشتريات ( مقاولات ) - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Talent Acquisition | German sp... - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago