- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Mobile business number, Gym Membership.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree only
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Behind every manager or company director you'll find an organized, efficient personal assistant.
As a PA, you will often act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Handles all administrative tasks regarding the CEO.
- Keeps and maintains an up to date calendar; Keeps record for regular meetings, activities, and management visits.
- Ensures smooth flow of information and reports to CEO.
- Receives CEO’s input/feedback and delivers it to the concerned parties and ensures proper response/feedback.
- Screening phone calls, enquirers and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence
- Being involved in decision-making processes
About this Company
Inspiring from the Formula One events, and the team of engineers which provide their team’s Car with fast services like wash, tires, oil change, etc, in a few seconds. we decided to establish a company provides cars with all services it needs in the shortest period with the...
See all Careers and Jobs at One Stop Auto Care