- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
96,000 to 160,000 EGP per year, 13 months Guranteed + Year End Bonus
About the Job
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
- This is an exciting position for an ambitious individual to join our team as a Production Engineer.
- Reporting to Production Manager and based in our Amreya Plant, Alexandria, Egypt. Working closely with various stakeholders within the organization, you will ensure the operations in area of responsibility meet the set goals for production volume, efficiencies, scrap, over usages and normal costs.
- Supervise the day-to-day activates, ensure the quality standards are applied and report line maintenance issues and lead development initiatives to cover the operational, capacity and cost effectiveness aspects
- Responsible for achieving the production plan on-time and transferring the product to Sales Department.
- Improve safety performance by establishing a uniform understanding of Safety Polices.
- Lead value stream continuous improvement initiatives through Lean manufacturing disciplines and ensure the 5S, TPM-AC, lean standards are well established in the value stream operations
An Offer to Grow On Energizer offers
- a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays.
- Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Production or Mechanical Engineering gained from a reputable university
- At least 2-5 years in production engineering with a reputable organization
- Previous exposure in operating a ERP system ( Iscala preferred however not essential)
- Prior experience in FMCG industry is advantageous
- Independent, detail minded, cost orientated mind-set, excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Fluency in both English & Arabic
About this Company
The Energizer® brand is synonymous with world's first innovation and emerging technologies. Beyond power and portable lighting, our real product is bringing positivenergy™ so that you can do, enjoy, and accomplish more than you ever expected.
See all Careers and Jobs at Energizer Holdings, Inc.