- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, 13 months guranteed + year end bonus
About the Job
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
We’re leading the charge as the new Energizer, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win.
We are currently looking to hire an Engineering & Maintenance Manager to join our Leadership Team. Based at our Amreya Plant in Alexandria, the Manager is accountable for leading, developing and executing Operations and Maintenance Excellence within the Manufacturing Operations
- Manage and lead the site Maintenance and Reliability Team and continuously develop their skills, systems and processes to drive efficiency and improved performance
- As a member of the Site Leadership Team, partner with the Plant Manager, Value Stream Managers, and the entire leadership team to identify and resolve key issues and constraints facing the facility to meet plant objectives
- Provide vision and execution of strategy to ensure focused improvement of reliability of equipment
- Responsible for the set-up, sustainment and improvement of robust maintenance systems in the plant
- Develop and implement strategies that accelerate and improve current maintenance practices and processes to improve equipment performance, reliability and lower repair costs.
- Lead, coach and excel at Root Cause Problem Solving
- Develop annual budget, control costs, and provide cost analyses and projection
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes medical and retirement savings coverage, paid holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
- Strong maintenance experience in FMCG Multi-National Companies
- At least 10 years of relevant experience including experience in leading operations, reliability, maintenance, and/or engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Thorough working knowledge of requirements and controls necessary to efficiently manage a large maintenance organization and a solid understanding of effective maintenance systems
- Experience in leading and managing a team and working with cross-functional teams
- Experience setting strategies for execution through teams
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement and TPM environment
- Strong and proven problem solving and project management skills
- Reliability Training and a strong practitioner of TPM required
Working Relationships and Environment
Reports to the Plant Manager and leads a team of 4-5 direct and 28+ indirect reports. Internally, works closely with Value Stream Manager, Technical Services Manager, and Quality Manager.
About this Company
The Energizer® brand is synonymous with world's first innovation and emerging technologies. Beyond power and portable lighting, our real product is bringing positivenergy™ so that you can do, enjoy, and accomplish more than you ever expected.
See all Careers and Jobs at Energizer Holdings, Inc.