- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Architecture Project Review:
- Review the objectives, requirements and budget of projects to propose design and time limits for the implementation.
- Provide various pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility studies, tender application and presentations, cost estimation, preliminary designs, concepts and drawings.
- Review architecture designs provided by consultants to ensure adherence with company’s policies and procedures and building codes.
- Interact with consultants and contractors and ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all parties.
- Coordinate the implementation of projects by contractors to ensure that work is aligned with contractual agreement, design and specifications.
- Provide periodic reports of work progress and recommend solutions to problems and issues that arise during construction.