- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all training and quality operations for the contact center.
- Manage a team of training and Quality TL’s to drive process training, soft skills training and sales training
- Drive contact center performance through training and quality programs and operations
- Provide Training and quality support, development of metrics and dashboards in line with customer requirements
- Strengthen and drive Transaction monitoring and Training quality management processes/framework to improve functional performance
- Consult and partner with stakeholders to ensure business goals are supported by the training and quality operations.
- Manage the development and creation of new quality programs that support the business strategy and keep in line with the quality framework and guiding principles
- Manage and schedule the training requested and ensure an efficient training calendar
- Work closely with client managers to ensure successful promotion of new learning programs, curriculum and training techniques.
- Coach, train and certify Quality & Training teams to achieve client SLA's
- Monitor the overall functioning of the training processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize process accuracy level.
- To be responsible for meeting all agreed client SLA's and performance parameters
- Analytical and logical reasoning & numerical skills
- Ability to observe, analyze and give constructive feedback
- Firming of quality Parameters and Targets for each process
- Ability to coordinate with the operations team to ensure all parameters are met and integrate them with the vision and core values
- To identify areas of concern and under performance and take corrective actions
- To develop strong interpersonal relationships with the team, to cohesively bond them together with the company
- Monitoring the overall functioning of the training processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize process accuracy level.
- Ability to identify training needs of quality teams and accordingly impart training to team members
- Responsible for Training & Certification of all Trainers as per Client Process