- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month, Commission Included
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, German
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Background and environment:
The British Educational Services Agency (BESA), the first Educational agency of its category in Egypt, is dedicated to providing access to international educational institutions and experiences for students from Egypt and the Arab world.
BESA was established initially to assist and provide access to high quality British educational institutions as the UK is justifiably seen as one of the foremost providers of quality education and training in the world and then expanded to partnership with other international educational, Providers from over 18 Countries.
We are currently operating in Egypt - Kuwait - Sudan and we will be expanding our work in more countries from the MENA region.
Accountabilities , responsibilities and main duties:
- All enquiries received in person or by mail/e-mail are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- This includes all enquiries whether face to face, email, Skype and telephone.
- All enquiries (written and oral) are responded to according to Customer Service Excellence standards and always work to exceed customer satisfaction.
Counselling and Advising Services
- Provide BESA customers including student and parents with accurate and professional counselling and advising services to help students choose the best suitable study abroad destination that meets their academic and financial capabilities.
- Assist students with their university applications, help them gather and prepare the required documents for their choice of programs.
- Prepare and organise meetings with international schools in 6th of October and surrounding area
- Assist student with their Visa applications and prepare them for Embassy interviews.
- Help students with other relevant services such as flight booking etc…
Customer Service Delivery
- To assist with the delivery of BESA service to corporate standards which meets the needs of internal and external customers to enable the company to meet their agreed annual targets?
- Assisting in answering all types of enquiries relating to BESA Services and Activities in Egypt.
- Respond to all types of customer enquiries – Face to Face, Telephone, Emails, and Skype.
- Help the marketing officer to organise meetings and presentations in international schools
- Help in organising and Participate in all BESA events and activities.
- Contacts database are maintained accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure all materials and displays are always up to date and shelves are accurate appropriately
Registration & Finance
- To register customers and to collect admin fees from customers.
- Use relevant systems to maintain records on the system & complete daily reconciliation.
British Educational Services Agency
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
English Comprehension, English Writing and English Speaking.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
The British Educational Services Agency the first intentional educational agency of its category in Egypt, is dedicated to providing access to international educational institutions and experiences for students from Egypt and the Arab world
See all Careers and Jobs at British Educational Services Agency
At BESA, we guarantee...