- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
- Develop strong relationship with associates to be the avenue for information as it relates to training and procedural development
- Ensure associates participate in computer-based training as applicable to their job function
- Conducts and coordinates training programs to fit the specific needs of individuals such as in-house classes/workshops
- Delivery, review, and maintenance of training programs or training curriculum to ensure the training needs of the organization are met
- Provide training and staff development programs using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, coaching, and workshops
- Deliver instructor-led classes to employees ranging in skill from beginner to experience.
- Serve as the SME for programs supported.
- Keep up to date with changes in support policies
- Work with management team to identify best practices for system functionality and process improvement.