- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Lead the team to achieve the set objectives through coaching, motivation, development and performance improvement to provide an efficient service to a specific account through the team and the individual
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of approx. 25 Service Representatives and ensure that all key metrics of performance as per the Client SLA are met and exceeded. Be actively involved in client calls and ensure updates are timely communicated to the team.
- Real- time queue management.
- Manage and strengthen Client Relationship.
- Act as the first level of escalations and resolve all people issues within the team through regular feedback, One-to-One sessions & Team Meetings/Calibrations
- Manage team performance and responsible for the overall development of the team
- Institute creative & innovative Rewards & Recognition activities for enhancing team performance and motivation; foster career advancement of the team members within the project or lateral movement.
- Responsible for managing people metrics within the team eg. Attrition, absenteeism, schedule adherence etc.
- Handle escalated customer instances and guide/assist the agents to take calls in premium Handle escalated customer instances and guide/assist the agents to take calls in premium queue and use of customer service tools.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly reporting to Clients as per their requirement.