This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- For reporting any areas of improvement required to the Company Quality Manual.
- For considering and identifying potential and actual concerns with the Quality of the practices or services provided by the Company/subcontractors/suppliers and for reporting them by CAR(s) and taking any action and addressing them to prevent their occurrence/recurrence in accordance with CP-04.
- For initiating actions, providing solutions, identifying problems, preventing the occurrence of any nonconformity related to products, process and Quality System.
- To participate to the top management meetings to discuss project situation and propose solutions to correct any anomalies.
- For providing the AM with his needs of new Employees and their job descriptions, determining their training needs, planning.
- For recommending proper PM/PE for new project to the TMT and for important contacts with the Client/Consultant.
- For monitoring the execution progress, finishing Quality, mock-ups at all his projects.
- Solving major concerns with Government entities, Suppliers/Subcontractors.
- To coordinate with the POF for manpower transfer to sites.
- To make site rounds, weekly meeting with PM, PE, TMT as required.
- To review specifications of the main items, technical proposals of subcontractors/suppliers.
- To review and approve material purchases requests coming from PM/PE.
- Implement all required quality assurance Procedures in his attributed projects.
- For coordination with local suppliers/sub-contractors and securing approval of materials /suppliers /subcontractors in coordination with the PM or PE.
- To participate to the decisions of the TMT regarding the allocation of the supervisory staff for his new/existing projects.
- For monitoring suppliers and subcontractors performance for working in other projects in coordination with the OM/CTM.
- Member of TMT.
- He is responsible for reviewing the specifications, drawings, and submittals of his attributed projects and related contracts and agreements.
- When required by the GM/CTM and in coordination with the tender department he is responsible for pricing, managing some particular projects.
- Manages subordinate supervisors who supervise a total of employees.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- 3-6 Years of experience in the same field.
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Contraco Group
To perform the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices.
To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business, achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including...