- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Role and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the primary contact for the client, and responsible for client IT satisfaction.
- Consistently provide excellent customer service to the client account(s) as well as represent client needs and goals within the IT organization.
- Build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Build excellent relationships to deliver exceptional IT service to the client. (examples are PE, DPE, IT, Security, PMO,)
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Ensure that client issues are addressed in an efficient and timely manner, and engaging or informing appropriate Call center Management, as required.
- Responsible for all client IT communications, conflict resolution, outage resolution, and compliance on client deliverables, and to ensure that the project spend is within the contracted cost.
- Track and report on outages to the client and Call Center Management.
- Participate in the PD and recovery management of all Sev1 incidents (on-call support 24x7 for Sev1). Escalate for additional Sev1 participation, or Sev1 process assistance, as needed.
- Ensure the RCA process is adhered to, with the client receiving an RCA within 5 business days.
- Analyze outage/incident/change, looking for trends, opportunities, and continuous improvement to reduce cost, reduce downtime, and increase customer SAT.
- Ensures that IT initiatives are met and delivered in a timely manner, and within the prescribed budget.
- Review all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed and quality standards are met.
- Track and report on all client projects/changes/growth.
- Provide regular input on all IT account activity, including status.
- Participate in Incident Management.
- Participate in Change Management, with a focus on the client /CNX requirements, whilst focusing on cost reduction, or increased cost benefits.
- Chair - Daily/Weekly/Monthly client calls, followed by written minutes and actions.
- Ensuring meets the client’s contractual requirements (e.g security, audits, BCDR, reporting).
- Drive IT to cost optimization opportunities in the account without impacting the delivery standards.
- Assist the transition manager during any new transition or ramp ups.
- Assist IT solutions in understanding the accounts complexity, AS-IS scenario and long term strategy.