- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for partnering with the respective payroll teams to ensure accurate and timely processing of Payroll and associated tasks such as compliance with tax and regulatory rules, tax payments, and filings, regulatory reporting, etc.
- Responsible for oversight of local team compliance with Internal Controls, Information Security Requirements, etc.
- Drive transformation to improve processing, implementation of best practices, standardize processes, etc
- Accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of Payroll due diligence and integration activities related to new ventures and Acquisitions, if any
- Partner with business functions to ensure local systems and processes can support related requirements such as equity, benefit, HR, cross-border assignment, and other functions
- Partner with IT team to drive required technology changes
- Support local Payroll teams with Vendor system changes, upgrades, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating global and local Payroll requirement
- Other Accounting Activities: Month end Activities: Reconciliation of Payable a/cs, BRS, Clearing a/cs recon, Payroll entries, Accounting entries, Salary Expenses Analysis