- 3 to 5 years or more in network design, analysis, installation, and optimization
- 2 to 4 years of strong networking experience in telecom or IT-industry engineering role
- BS in Computer Science/Information or Technology/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent field of study
- Cisco Certification Network Professional (CCNP)or equivalent.
- Professional technical certifications commensurate with candidate’s work experience within networking and security domains
Preferred Qualifications /Experience:
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP)
- Brocade Certified Professional Internet working (BCNP)
- Brocade Certification Network Engineer (BCNE)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP)
- Palo Alto Network Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Extreme / Enterasys knowledge would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of RF design; perform/develop network topology, surveys, and heat maps
- Direct, hands-on experience with Cisco or Extreme Networks
- Experience with Cisco wireless and Mobile Access DAS systems; including Cisco Prime and ISE
- Detailed knowledge of 802.11 (x) WLAN wireless protocols
- Expert knowledge of wireless troubleshooting at all layers, including packet analysis
- Excellent technical communication, interpersonal, and program management skills with strong desire to achieve customer satisfaction in a team-oriented environment
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies through self-study or classroom/lab leading to technical certifications
- Ability to articulate and write clear and distinct engineering requirements and designs
- Strong presentations skills for external and internal customers
- Ability to perform in ambiguous environment with vague requirements and competing priorities
- Must have ability to do wireless surveys, troubleshooting on wireless networks, continuous monitoring.
- The successful candidate must have demonstrated leadership specific to technical information security issues as well as an understanding of business processes and regulations.
- High level communication skills are essential to successfully translate technology and security requirements into business terms
About this Company
In the Gulf region, TechZone has been active for more than 11 years, working with a broad spectrum of clients ranging from multi-national corporations to governmental departments, military and defense operations, local authorities, and government agencies.
See all Careers and Jobs at TechZone Networking Services