- 3 to 5 years experience in design, Implementation and Operation of mission critical facilities.
- Holding industry recognized certification/ Practical experience in related subjects.
- Sound Knowledge of AutoCAD and CFD tools
- An Associate degree, trade school certification, or other verifiable training in a relevant technical field such as HVAC, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 to 5 years experience or the equivalent in a mission critical environment (preference given to data center, hospital, or power plant experience).
- 3 or more years in mechanical/HVAC, electrical, or a combination of both; mechanical applicants must have or be able to obtain a Universal Refrigerant Handler’s certification and electrical applicants must have or be able to obtain licensing if required by the local jurisdiction.
- Excellent understanding of the electrical and mechanical systems used in a data center environment, including: Feeders, Transformers, Generators , Switchgear, UPS systems, ATS/STS units, electrical power bus, Chillers, Air handling units and CRAH units, Sound Knowledge of AutoCAD and CFD tools.
- Ability to work in a Team Atmosphere
- Ability to communicate intelligently and effectively with contractors who perform maintenance or upgrade work on these systems.
- Ability to learn quickly and address issues as they arise during normal working hours or when on call.
- Must understand the Data Center environment and excel in customer service
- Ability to learn quickly, works autonomously, and addresses any issues that arise day or night
- A willingness to provide on call support in case of emergencies or other off hours issues at the facilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at TechZone Networking Services
In the Gulf region, TechZone has been active for more than 11 years, working with a broad spectrum of clients ranging from multi-national corporations to governmental departments, military and defense operations, local authorities, and government agencies.