- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and document highly complex technical solutions in a Microsoft business intelligence environment (SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server, and SSRS).
- Data modeling & architecture expertise with EDW methodologies such as Kimball v. Inman
- Experience writing advanced SQL, performance tuning of BI queries, data modeling, and data mining from multiple sources.
- Expected to conduct system analysis and development, with limited support from professional staff, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Work in conjunction with business analysts and other users acting as a liaison between technical and business departments in developing dashboards and other BI related solutions.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Design, develop and test high-quality Extract, Transformation and Load (ETL) processes, programs and scripts.
- Has the ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Has the ability to work with people at all levels, including non-technical staff.
- He has the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- An understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Good communications skills.
- Team-working skills.
- An appreciation of the bigger business picture, not just its IT requirements.
- Analytical and commercial experience.
- Any organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
- Graduated from the faculty of Computer and Information or equivalent.
- 5 years experienced in BI field.
- Good knowledge of mathematics, algorithms, software and programming languages
- Has very good skills with:
- R / Python
- SQL Server (2012 to 2016 with R-server )
- Microsoft BI environment (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- BI reporting tools.
- C# and .NET
- API development (REST and SOAP)
- Integrating with new technologies (e.g., Hadoop)
Preferred to have a good knowledge about:
- Cloud computing as “AZURE”.
- DEV-EXPRESS development toolkit.