Experienced Design Implementation Engineers
- More than 10 years (DI10)
- More than 5 years (DI5)
- Synopsys/Cadence synthesis, DFT (at speed scan, memory BIST), static timing analysis, equivalence checking, power simulations.
- Synopsys/Cadence P&R, floorplanning, CTS, physical design and verification, LVS/DRC, extraction, Electro migration, IR drop.
- A strong digital design verification background, including full-chip verification.
- Must have practical experience with details of verification environments and tool flows.
- Must have experience in UVM test environment development, test-bench components, scoreboards, agents, drivers, monitors.
- Ability to collaborate and resolve issues w.r.t. constraints validation, verification, STA, Physical design, etc.
- Should have good knowledge & experience in low power design implementation, high performance design closure & multi scenario timing convergence
- Experience in Physical Design Execution is required Independent planning and execution of Netlist-to-GDSII.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lead small teams of designers.
- Good self-motivation and time management skills.
- Full-time commitment.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- A bachelors degree with high grades in computer or electrical engineering.
- Experience with communication system design/verification is an advantage.
- Honors students.
- A relevant MSc. degree would be an advantage.
- Experience in 65nm or lower geometries .
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub