- Required – Verilog SV, code coverage, directed/random testing, test case development, assertions, regressions.
- Desired – experience with ARM Cortex subsystems, C, scripting languages such as Perl, Python
- A strong digital design verification background, including fullchip verification.
- Must have practical experience with details of verification environments and tool flows.
- Must have experience in UVM test environment development, testbench components, scoreboards, agents, drivers, monitors.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lead small teams of designers-for more experienced individuals.
- Good self-motivation and time management skills.
- Full-time commitment.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- A bachelors degree with high grades in computer or electrical engineering.
- Experience with communication system design/verification is an advantage.
- Honors students.
- A relevant MSc. degree would be an advantage.
This job needs strong proficiency in the following abilities:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Writing, English Speaking, Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and more, hence have a better chance at this job and others as well if you take the Viriphi Assessment.
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub