- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Explore many different approaches to solving a specific user problem.
- The broad responsibility of a UX designer is to ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications. Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
- Work with our creative director and visual designers to incorporate the customer needs into satisfying visual design.
- Develop and maintain design wire-frames, mockups, and specifications as needed.
- Work with developers and testers to ensure the user experience quality of the final software output.
This job needs strong proficiency in the following abilities:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Writing, English Speaking, Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills.
You can verify these abilities and more, hence have a better chance at this job and others as well if you take the Viriphi Assessment.
About this Company
A specialized company in the field of supplying all the marketing tools and services for organizations in Africa and Middle East region (AFME), with a great passion to provide customized solutions to companies which enable them to enhance success of their activities and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Eye LTD.