- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Commission (Up to 10,000EGP)
About the Job
This role manages and directs the sales staff. The role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Owning recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new competitors and competition status.
About this Company
Asphalt is a luxurious transportation service provider for the upper-class businessmen.
See all Careers and Jobs at Asphalt
We are also an authorized office from "Careem" that aspires to dominate the market in the next few months.