- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs advanced programming tasks according to iteration plans.
- Implements tasks following functional and non-functional specifications.
- Writes well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Delivers assigned tasks on-time with high quality.
- Implements dynamic client side coding with coordination with UI Developer.
- Implements business validations in both server and client sides as per requirements.
- Participates in the estimation of new features and components.
- Performs unit testing for submitted tasks.
- Performs technical researches as needed.
- Serves as a mentor to less experienced software engineers.
- Participates in technical design of new functional requirements.
- Implements complex and risky development tasks.
- Conducts prototyping and POCs for new technologies.
- Conducts code reviews and code refactoring tasks.
- Implements shared directives with coordination with UI Developer.
About this Company
Motivated by the Islamic Andalusian era, during which humanity was blessed with the foundations of today's modern civilization in aspects of knowledge, science and medicine, Andalusia group was founded to uphold the noble principles and values inspired by this wonderful age to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Andalusia Group