- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
360imaging is seeking highly talented Quality Control Engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
- You will be part of our Advanced 3D Visualization and Medical Imaging group
- Responsible for researching, implementing, testing and documenting medical imaging software systems and will take responsibility of QA and QC of designated software features as well as testing processes
- You will be designing suitable testing strategies to complex features with assistance from our product managers and technical architects.
- Manage and prepare testing machines to host the required tests assigned by the QA manager.
- Receive and document all the written requirements for the current software release.
- Work with the QA manager/other QCs to put a plan for the new release testing.
- Identify the high-risk areas of the software and highlight them for intensive testing, follow up and monitoring.
- Develop (alone or with collaboration) the test cases to be run on the software being tested.
- Document and execute the test cases.
- Write reports about the testing results.
- Verify the final software against the business requirements and write a report about the verification results.
- Conduct compatibility tests.
- Conduct performance tests.
- Follow up with undiscovered issues in the current release, document and retest.
- Conduct regression testing when required.
- Arrangement of the software release to the market including getting final software build, uploading it to the update server and configuring automatic update tools.
Background & Required Skills:
- Very good English skills (reading, writing and speaking).
- Medical or dental knowledge/experience is preferred.
- Software development cycle knowledge (preferably experienced with Agile software development).
- Previous software development experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- General hardware and software troubleshooting skills are a great asset.
- Team work with good interpersonal communication skills.
About this Company
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at 360Imaging