- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We’re looking for an Android developer to merge in the development of the Android version of the company’s existing mobile application, as well as version updates.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain the company’s Android applications, providing ongoing support throughout the product lifecycle.
- Produce cutting-edge Android application prototyping and development.
- Respond to users feedback about the application and respond accordingly.
- Create and update technical specifications for existing and new applications.
- Work with cross functional teams including designers, product owners and other mobile developers to build app according to requirements and drive successful launches of Android versions.
- Design/document, implement and validate usages developed on Android platform.
- Work with the software development team to design and implement cutting edge apps that provide an innovative experience for customers.
- Push the boundaries of what is possible applying creative solutions to hard, mobile-centric problems like synchronization, asynchronous APIs, and leveraging offline device capabilities.
- Help to resolve complex technical issues within and outside the team.
About this Company
A digital marketing agency that was first established in 2007 by a prominent network of partners that chose to spare no effort in driving the digital marketing communication industry. robusta strives for premium quality while maintaining highest level of customer satisfaction...
See all Careers and Jobs at Robusta