- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
We are seeking for a highly skilled senior solution developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and highly-performing enterprise systems web/desktop applications based on Microsoft technology.
The role is responsible for:
- Building and maintaining internal and external facing web/desktop applications.
- Working with developers, business analyst, QA, team-lead and business resources to design, develop and maintain company’s web /desktop applications in Microsoft environments.
- Develop and execute unit tests to validate code
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to other developers as required
- Brainstorm technical solutions with the development team and business partners as required
- Keep up with technology and introduce new approaches/best practices to peers to gain technical knowledge and to resolve technical difficulties
- Participate in the daily scrum; provide estimates and statuses when required
- Participate in preparing technical documentation requirements, use cases, deployment to support the finished application
- Participate in the analysis of new functional requirement and systems
- Participate in the design of new systems and component
- Participate in creating programs’ unit testing, UI prototypes and demonstrate them
Required Technical Skills:
- 5+ Years strong demonstrated experience in web development using ASP.NET, C# and MVC.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience with SOAP, WCF, XML, XSLT or Web Services
- HTML5 / CSS3 a huge plus
- Object-Oriented development experience required
- Excellent research and documentation skills.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze data using Microsoft Access, Excel, or other tools.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with a team of software developers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
Required Education and Personal Skills:
- Bachelors in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Excellent command of the English language
- Accountability, Integrity, Honesty and Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Strong analytical and Innovation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to respond quickly to sensitive issues/bugs.
About this Company
Z2DATA is an American Company with two branches in Banha/Cairo Egypt. We provide an intelligent data platform that analyzes millions of data points on electronic components, suppliers, markets, countries, live events and news so that you can effectively manage external risks...
See all Careers and Jobs at Z2 Data