Skills And Tools:
- Curriculum development to meet the standards.
- Consistent and regular curriculum evaluation.
- Ensure that the curriculum engages the learner in tasks that require analytical and critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity which address each student’s needs, interests, and skill levels.
- Overseeing the day-to-day activities of the establishment and ensuring it runs smoothly.
- Recruiting, training, and supporting teachers.
- Ensuring that all students succeed academically and develop holistically.
- Organizing curricular and co-curricular activities and events.
- Bachelor degree in English.
- Eager to learn and apply new teaching approach.
- 5 years of experience as a supervisor.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Fluency spoke and written English.