This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Senior Web designer is responsible for creating the look and feel of Web pages for a web applications.
- This involves developing a graphic design that effectively communicates the ideas being promoted by the application.
- Also involves the generation of the front-end pages for the application.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Hands-on Experience in Responsive Design & Bootstrap.
- Ability to create wire-frames as well as visual design comps.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to best design to solve business and user problems;
- Strong awareness of user experience and usability best-practices.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and associated design tools
- Experience : 3+ years of experience
About this Company
RAED Technology is a multifaceted business solutions provider. It is one of NAHL holding companies, which was established in response to the increasing needs for comprehensive and successful business solution implementation that satisfies organizations business objectives and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raed Technology