- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure the continuous and smooth day-to-day operations of F3 services and activities
- Monitor all staff performance and development
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the maintenance of the entire facility including all equipment and tools
- Manage external contractors (housekeeping, juice bar, equipment, print house…)
- Purchase operational utensils (stationary, forms, electronics…)
- Prepare monthly accounting reports and budgets in coordination with Legal Accountant
- Handle staff schedules and payroll including commissions, penalties, absences, bonuses etc.
- Develop internal policies, procedures and operational processes (memos, minutes of meetings etc.)
- Maintain staff records and documents
- Support with external events and activities
- 44h / week – 5.5 days / week on site
- Measure and report performance (KPIs)
- Attend meetings on time
- Highly collaborative and team-oriented
- Performs well under pressure
This job needs strong proficiency in the following abilities:
Teamwork, Interpersonal Skills and Numerical Analysis.
You can verify these abilities and more, hence have a better chance at this job and others as well if you take the Viriphi Assessment.
About this Company
Fight & Fitness Factory is professional fitness facility specialized in Mixed Martial Arts and Cross Training. Our distinct layout and unique value proposition create an unparalleled and energized atmosphere to train and get fit. Our services include Group Classes, Individual...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fight & Fitness Factory