This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
- Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Product Groups.
- Provides prospect/customer with complete solutions including price quotations.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company sales and marketing plans as needed.
- Provides inbound market information on customer requests, trends, competitor activities and pricing.
- Receives and resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, follow-up activities supporting a 12-month forecast updated on a quarterly basis.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Marketing - Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market opportunities - Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- B.S. in Electrical or communications Engineering, EE Preferred.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in Sales.
- Principal understanding of Electrical power, Automation and control technical fields (PLC, HMI, Inverters, Servo Drives, breakers, SCADA, DCS, etc.)
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Provide excellent service to internal and external customers
- Fluent in English
- Skilled with CRM
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies
About this Company
EIM group was established 1979 as a main business unit within ALKAN Group. Its remarkable growth over the years has positioned it as a market leader in various business fields.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian International Motors
Group activities include multinational enterprise representation, lease finance...