- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Different Allowances
About the Job
Interested in joining a US-based, fast growing health-care software company? Would you like to be a part of a cutting edge, friendly team and enjoy competitive benefits? siParadigm, LLC is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work at our office in Heliopolis, Cairo.
siParadigm, LLC is a health-care company based in NJ, USA. Established in 2004 we have grown from a small company with only 10 employees to a multi-national company with over than 100 employees in USA and Egypt.
About the Job:
siParadigm, LLC is seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer who will participate in the analysis, design, implementation and support of our lab management system.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Significant input in the requirements analysis, components design, and source code development of our LMS.
- Mentor and support junior team members.
- Provide unit test and system documentation.
- May lead a small team.
To qualify for this role, the candidate must have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science
- At least 5 years of hands-on JAVA/J2EE software development experience on production released software
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills (in both Arabic and English).
In addition you should have:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Good Time management skills
- Detailed oriented.
- Experience working with minimal supervision and under pressure.
- Solid Knowledge of Object-Oriented principles.
- Strong JAVA, J2EE and Web application development experience.
- Experience with MySQL alongside a solid understanding of RDBMS and SQL.
- Strong architectural, design, and development skills with the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Understanding of JEE design patterns, MVC frameworks (such as struts, JSF, spring MVC, play …etc.), business tier framework (Spring DI, EJB, Transaction Management, JMS …etc.), database tier framework (JDBC, ORM, JPA, Hibernate…etc.), Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Experience with JBoss AS
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit
It is also nice to have:
- Experience in health care domain
- ASP.NET development experience
- Work with source control like SVN, and configuration management, eclipse IDE.
- Technical documentation skills.
About this Company
siParadigm (www.siparadigm.com) is an established fast growing healthcare company in New Jersey, US.
See all Careers and Jobs at SiParadigm Egypt